Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Winds of March are Blowing!

By the title, I mean that we are having a super busy month! I would not have it any other way!
Four sweet girls are pregnant in our homegroup. We had a fabulously fun baby shower honoring all four girls last Saturday. The other ladies in our homegroup are all so amazing and pure joy to be around. I loved every minute of the planning to cleaning up of that shower! Thanks ladies for that opportunity!( I will try to get some photos of that event!!)
The next day was the second birthday of Charlotte. She is the sweet and beautiful daughter of one of my best friends. It was so fun to see all the little ones excited and hyped up on sugar! They had a bounce house that Jacob is convinced is "still there mommy!" I love that we get to have celebrations of life with friends; especially friends like Jan, whom I have known for over 10 years...there's a lot of living' in those memories and I am thankful to say that she has remained my friend through it all!!
Today we celebrated with Sunni and Ava. Little Ava turned Two and we were so happy to share that celebration with her. She is the cutest little thing, and I am sure that Sunni will post some pictures on her blog. Be sure to check them, out. You will be blessed by her sweet little smile! I am blessed and thankful to know this awesome family. I can't wait for many more celebrations with them!
Next weekend, we will celebrate Jacob's third birthday. I will be sure to post pictures of that event. We are so blessed by our son. He is so full of joy and adventure. I can't remember life without Jacob. We are so, so thankful for that sweet boy!


My handsome husband killing all the weeds in our yard!
Sweet son.

Precious Emma.


Little Charlotte eating her cake!



The kids had a cake eating party in the fort of the swing set!


Jacob

Happy Emma.




























4 comments:

Kelly said...

Keri - thank you for your sweet comment! I would be honored for you to add me as a link.
Thank you for your prayers - they mean SO MUCH! Your family is beautiful!!!
Kelly

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh, thank you for your sweet words about us! We loved that y'all got to come to the party!

This is our RSVP to Jacob's party...we can't wait! (Keep meaning to email my RSVP, but always forget!)

Those Tonnes said...

Have missed seeing you. But now I know why I haven't seen you, because you are so busy celebrating. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

You need to start serving in Kids Village so that you can get an invite to Taco Night (ha ha). Miss you so much. Are you working tomorrow night?